Monday, March 24, 2014

Introductions

Hi everyone,

My name is Anna, I'm an artist and a dreamer.  I know that's not saying much, but I'm sure you'll learn lots about me as posts go on :)

I daydream lots while I'm awake, but it's when I'm asleep that my dream world becomes reality, whether I'm walking in a forest with my friends fighting off spirits, or just running late to a test that I can't seem to find.  They all feel so real to me, and by the time I wake up, it's as if I didn't really get much sleep because I was so active in my dream.  I'm sure some, if not most can relate :)

Though, in the end, I love dreaming (except for scary nightmares, of course), and I want to keep a record of them (good and bad), and try to understand the meaning behind them, if any.  And so comes the reasoning behind this blog.  I should have started ages ago, but... well... there's no time like the present! lol.

I'll also be trying to post artwork related to my dreams whenever I can to illustrate what I'm describing and because it's another way of bringing my dreams to life :)

Thank you for reading, and I hope you look forward to my next post which will be about a dream I had recently :)


PS:  I also love smileys so you'll see lots of those too, lol :)

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Going to see some crazy dreams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope so, but sometimes the interesting dreams aren't that crazy, lol

      Delete